Self Defence for Women 13 & 14 February
Our self defence sessions just for women and girls (13+) promote a healthy body, strong mind and invincible spirit.
You’ll build your confidence by learning to ARM yourself in the ways you recognise and respond proactively to threatening situations.
13 & 14 February session: BRING-A-FRIEND FOR FREE DURING ADULT CLASS TIMES
Hall's Taekwondo BrunswickAddress:448 Moreland Road
West Brunswick VIC 3055
Hall's Taekwondo PrestonAddress:62a Albert Street
Preston VIC 3072
Hall's Taekwondo Port MelbAddress:429 Graham Street
Port Melbourne VIC 3207
Hall's Taekwondo SunshineAddress:178 Duke Street
Sunshine VIC 3020
Hall's Taekwondo TullamarineAddress:261 Mickleham Road
Tullamarine VIC 3043
At all Centres during adult class times
Wednesday 13 February & Thursday 14 February, 2019
Members free, BRING-A-BUDDY to class,
FREE FOR EVERYONE!
The ARM Approach
Avoid, Resolve and Manage
We teach you to ARM yourself: AVOID through awareness, RESOLVE via non-physical skills and MANAGE when necessary using your physical and mental resources. Enjoy learning to empower yourself in the company of like-minded and resourceful women.
Why Self Defence for Women Matters
- Increase your self esteem by recognising your capabilities
- Familiarise yourself with threatening situations
- Learn the value of self-defence and non-violence
- Improve your situational awareness to avoid threats
- Learn that a proactive response is preferable to inaction
- Master simple, effective techniques you can use immediately
- Enjoy the company and support of like-minded women