TRAIN WITH CONFIDENCE
We've missed seeing you at Hall’s Taekwondo facilities and we’ve been busy preparing for your return. All Centres are re-opening 13 JULY, 2020
As lockdown restrictions ease, many of us are excited to get back into training to kickstart our fitness and wellbeing. To ensure you can train with confidence, Hall’s Taekwondo is introducing a range of new measures.
WHAT WE’RE DOING
Our facilities might feel different as the health and safety of our members and staff remains our top priority. That’s why we’re adding even more safety measures and extensive cleaning protocols, so we can safely support you as you get back into training.
- Thorough cleaning of all equipment used in training between activities and at the conclusion of any class
- No shared equipment unless disinfected between uses
- Showers & change rooms are temporarily closed
- Hand Sanitiser Stations placed nearby high-touch areas. Upon entry, everyone MUST wash their hands.
- Safety perspex guards have been installed at reception
- ALL of our Instructors and Staff have completed Australian Government, Department of Health Infection Control Training - COVID 19
- Closing non-essential areas including play areas, common areas such as the members lounge and change room facilities such as lockers and showers
- Hall's Taekwondo cafés are closed, take away coffees & confectionary only
- Clear floor markings have been installed in all training halls and at reception
- Physical distancing signage has been installed to help members and staff maintain 1.5 metres in all areas of the Centres
KEEP EACH OTHER SAFE
At this time, Hall's Taekwondo community is more important than ever. You can help us and your fellow members stay safe and healthy by following these guidelines.
- Do not attend Hall’s Taekwondo if you’re feeling unwell
- We ask that you take responsibility for physical distancing measures by adhering to dedicated floor markings, avoid congregating prior to classes starting, respect capacity rules and use only the equipment that is available
- Don't arrive more than 5 minutes prior to you class to ensure that we adhere to physical distancing capacity
- We request that parents (including Little Ninjas) only drop off waiting outside or in cars. We have removed all member lounge seating for the time being. No siblings allowed in class
- In JOEYS parent assisted classes, we request only one parent attend class.
- Individual boxing gloves MUST be brought to each class
- Hospital grade antibacterial wipes will be provided at the end of each class for members to thoroughly wipe down all equipment & floor after use
- Lockers are not in use for the time being, so arrive with only the essentials including a water bottle. Please leave your valuables at home
- Please be respectful of team members who are enforcing procedures