Black Belts: going for 3rd Poom/Dan Levels 1-8 (Final)
For the first time we are running LIVESTREAM GRADINGS. We are proud of the way you have adapted to online training and feel confident you will grade well on this platform.
Keep an eye on your Home Based Training profile page. As your skill assessments are recorded you receive coloured stars. You are ELIGIBLE to pay for your Grading as soon as you achieve your 2nd STAR. Your virtual Black Belt will automatically change Poom/Dan Levels when you pass your grading.
- Taekwondo is goal orientated
- Gradings are student testings towards belt promotions
- Belts represent years of dedicated martial arts training
- By entering your membership number and purchasing online you are registering for your Grading
- 20% LIVESTREAM discount has already been applied to all grading fees. No family discounts apply to this item, this time
- Grading Fee includes Kukkiwon Certificate, Belt embroidery and Boards for board breaking
- To finalise your Grading registration please deliver your Grading Record Book to your Centre at allocated times, ahead of Grading date
- Record Books can be collected from your Centre Monday 06 July or beginning of Term when classes resume