About Jeanette Hall
Jeanette Hall is the Co-founder and CEO of Hall's Taekwondo. She's also a 5th Dan Black Belt, with diplomas in Sport Coaching and Sport Development. With a background in journalism, PR and marketing, Jeanette leads day-to-day management at Hall's and contributes significantly to our unique and matchless course materials.
- Jumping into a guy's taekwondo class in the mid '70s - the rest is history!
- One of the first women to earn a Black Belt in Australia
- Making the decision with my husband to create the first ever full-time ‘taekwondo only’ centre in Australia
- Creating a life that supported being a working mum and allowed me to fulfill my human needs of certainty, significance, connection and love, growth and contribution while maintaining and sharing a healthy lifestyle
- Pride in our 3 children as they evolve their own special talents
- Celebrating more than 37 years of marriage to Martin and more than 33 years of full-time taekwondo centres
- Every grading when our students do their best to succeed – their results are insignificant to their effort
- Being at the microphone when Australia excelled at the 2000 Olympics and feeling Lauren Burns' joy when she said 'I did it!'
- Encouraging female participation and helping women to succeed