About Martin Hall
Martin Hall is an 8th Dan Grandmaster Instructor – Kukkiwon Qualified 26 October 2012. He's the Co-founder and Managing Director at Hall’s Taekwondo, and develops and leads our extensive programs and activities.
- 2000 Sydney Olympics Australian Taekwondo Coach
- Produced 4 of the 8 Australian Team competitors at the 2000 Sydney Olympics including Lauren Burns (the first ever Taekwondo Olympic Gold Medallist)
- 2000 Australian Sports Medal from Prime Minister John Howard for Services to Taekwondo
- 2005 Athlete Hall of Fame from Taekwondo Australia
- 2006 Citation for Service & Contribution to the Taekwondo Development from the World Taekwondo Federation
- Many Taekwondo Australia awards for contribution at all development level
- Featherweight Member of Taekwondo Australia ‘Team of the Century’
Why Martin loves Taekwondo
Taekwondo preserves me at my primal level. It’s about me becoming a better person, not about things. To me, it’s active meditation where I focus on my physical, mental and emotional fitness. I gain value as a person and can give others value. Together we become better people and a better community towards a better planet.