About Steven Eddy
- Having exclusively worked for small to medium sized companies Steve has gained an invaluable understanding and appreciation of every aspect of business.
- Experienced in stock control, accounting, local and international shipping, warehousing, staff management, customer service, information technology, membership sales and most recently flight operations.
- Strengths include accurate and efficient data processing skills, concise written and verbal communication and a customer-focused approach to problem solving and service deliver
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and has strong teamwork and networking skills.
- Taekwondo Belt – Yellow II
- Training member of Gozo Rugby Club 2012-2013
- Member of Victorian Universities’ representative Rugby League team 1993
- Captain and Coach of various Mixed Touch Football Teams 1993 – 1997
- Participated in the Great Victorian Bike Ride 1988
Why Steven loves Taekwondo
Taekwondo allows me to stay fit while gaining valuable skills that I can apply in the work place and with my family.