Hall’s Taekwondo Birthday Parties are packed with fun activities and plenty of healthy attitude. From printed invitations to real taekwondo jackets and belts for all participants, we know how to throw a party that kids will love and remember.
Two qualified instructors supervise a series of fun games on professional matting (the dojang) and every activity is age-appropriate. Participants also receive a show bag with a Free $25 Introductory Pass and other gifts and goodies.
You’re welcome to drop your kids off, or hang around for a coffee and enjoy the fun. Hall’s Taekwondo understands children’s physical and social development, and activities are carefully matched to ages and abilities. Parties run for 90 minutes – the perfect length to maximise enjoyment and end on a high. Be prepared though – your kids may ask afterwards when they can start taekwondo!
Birthday Party Package
Sit back and leave it to us. Your special birthday package includes:
Games and Gifts
- Two qualified taekwondo instructors
- Professional matted dojang for your group
- Printed invitations
- Coloured taekwondo jackets and belts for all guests
- Fun games for everyone
- Show bag for all participants with gifts, lollies and passes
- Free $25 Introductory Pass
- Taekwondo headband to keep for every participant
- Certificates presented to each participant
- Taekwondo Trophy for the birthday champ
Food and Drink
- Favourites like party pies, sausage rolls, fairy bread and more
- To add your family touch, you’re welcome to bring a cake
- Please call ahead for special dietary needs – we’re happy to help
The Board Break
A feature of our birthday parties is the Board Break, where the birthday person breaks a piece of wood in true martial arts style. The activity is carefully organised and controlled for success, and the birthday champ receives a Taekwondo Trophy (as well as applause, admiration and a dash of self-confidence).
Enquire now for $50 off your birthday party before 30 April 2018!