Established in 1984, Brunswick was the first Hall’s Taekwondo Centre and feels like our spiritual home. It was also the first full-time dedicated taekwondo training facility in Australia. Built (amazingly) on the site of an old swimming pool, Brunswick has a fully sprung Australian spotted gum training floor and a vibrant club atmosphere.
West Brunswick VIC 3055
Brunswick Facility Features
- Main and small dojangs (training halls) and separate Intro Training room
- The Intro room is specifically for Intro sessions and private lessons
- The original pool complete with painted lanes is still under the main hall!
- Permanent high intensity interval equipment (learn about HIIT 360°)
- On-street car parking with easy, safe drop-off and pick-up
- Outdoor security flood lighting
- Home of our Olympians – Gold Medallist Lauren Burns trained here!
- Regular and fun activities – check our News and Events
One great feature of Hall’s Taekwondo is that you can cross-train at any centre. We’ll always make you feel welcome, and you’ll benefit from helpful, experienced instructors and diverse experiences, all framed by our integrated teaching method. Brunswick is only about 20 minutes by car from Heidelberg, Port Melbourne, Sunshine or Tullamarine.