Established in 2004, Tullamarine is our Head Office and biggest centre. With three training halls, we often run athlete training camps, masterclasses, and school and corporate groups here. Close to freeways and the Western Ring Road, Tullamarine is convenient to much of outer Melbourne, and a great place to cross-train.
Tullamarine VIC 3043
Tullamarine Facility Features
- Main and two smaller dojangs (training halls) and two separate Intro training rooms
- The two Intro training rooms are specifically for Intro sessions and private lessons
- Stadium seating for parents to watch class in the main dojang
- Free weights and weighted equipment in one of the smaller training halls
- HIIT 360° equipment for strength, conditioning and fitness in the other small hall
- Head Office staff conveniently upstairs Monday to Friday
- Dedicated and provisioned First Aid room
- Frequent special events, seminars and masterclasses
- Cho Dan Bo black belt preparation on Saturdays with Martin Hall
- Private off-street parking with easy, safe drop-off and pick-up
- Outdoor security flood lighting
- Regular and fun activities – check our News and Events
One great feature of Hall’s Taekwondo is that you can cross-train at any centre. We’ll always make you feel welcome, and you’ll benefit from helpful, experienced instructors and diverse experiences, all framed by our integrated teaching method.Tullamarine is just 20 minutes by car from Brunswick and Sunshine, and 30 to 35 minutes from Heidelberg and Port Melbourne.