About Port Melbourne
Our fastest growing facility was opened in 2015 by local councillor Oscar Yildiz, founder Bully Zero Australia and who grew up training with us in Brunswick. Port Melbourne is three doors from the local primary school, and there’s a walking bus to the centre every night, making this bright bayside facility family friendly and stress free.
Port Melbourne VIC 3207
Port Melbourne Facility Features
- Quality dojang (training hall)
- Convenient for bayside and inner Melbourne residents and workers
- Port Melbourne Primary Walking Bus supervised by Hall’s Taekwondo staff
- Baby Sensory classes one day each week from 9am to 3pm
- Plenty of school holiday and Feel Safe programs
- On-street car parking with easy, safe drop-off and pick-up
- Outdoor security flood lighting
- Regular and fun activities – check our News and Events
One great feature of Hall’s Taekwondo is that you can cross-train at any centre. We’ll always make you feel welcome, and you’ll benefit from helpful, experienced instructors and diverse experiences, all framed by our integrated teaching method.Port Melbourne is just 20 minutes by car from Brunswick or Sunshine, and 30 to 35 minutes from Heidelberg or Tullamarine.