Opening in January 2018, our Preston facility replaces Heidelberg after 19 years in The Mall on Bell Street. Less than 2 km from the old site (or 3 minutes if you catch all the lights) it is near the corner of Bell St and Albert St, Max Kirwan side. Preston is a great location for families and kids – it’s close to schools and extensive shopping, and has plenty of parking.
Preston VIC 3072
Preston Facility Features
- Large quality dojang (training hall) that can be divided into two separate areas
- Known for our special Friday night training sessions
- Poomsae and sparring students often cross-train here for competition preparation
- Private off-street car parking with easy, safe drop-off and pick-up
- Outdoor security flood lighting
- Regular and fun activities – check our News and Events
One great feature of Hall’s Taekwondo is that you can cross-train at any centre. We’ll always make you feel welcome, and you’ll benefit from helpful, experienced instructors and diverse experiences, all framed by our integrated teaching method. Preston is just 15 minutes by car from Brunswick, and 25 to 30 minutes from Port Melbourne, Sunshine or Tullamarine.