Ground Self Defence 13 & 14 February
Our self defence sessions for men, women and teens (13+ with a parent) teach practical and effective responses to threatening situations.
Our experienced instructors are military combat trained. They’ll awaken your existing strengths to empower you – literally from the ground up.
13 & 14 February session: BRING-A-FRIEND FOR FREE DURING ADULT CLASS TIMES
Hall's Taekwondo BrunswickAddress:448 Moreland Road
West Brunswick VIC 3055
Hall's Taekwondo PrestonAddress:62a Albert Street
Preston VIC 3072
Hall's Taekwondo Port MelbAddress:429 Graham Street
Port Melbourne VIC 3207
Hall's Taekwondo SunshineAddress:178 Duke Street
Sunshine VIC 3020
Hall's Taekwondo TullamarineAddress:261 Mickleham Road
Tullamarine VIC 3043
At all Centres during adult class times
Wednesday 13 February & Thursday 14 February, 2019
Members free, BRING-A-BUDDY to class,
FREE FOR EVERYONE!
The ARM Approach
Avoid, Resolve and Manage
We teach you to ARM yourself: AVOID through awareness, RESOLVE via non-physical skills and MANAGE when necessary using your physical and mental resources. You’ll learn that the most powerful weapon you have is your mind and your informed choices.
Why Ground Self Defence Matters
- Release from chokes, wrist grabs and sexual assault
- Increase your self esteem by recognising your capabilities
- Familiarise yourself with threatening situations
- Learn the value of self-defence and non-violence
- Improve your situational awareness to avoid threats
- Learn that a proactive response is preferable to inaction
- Master simple, effective techniques you can use immediately
- Learn to empower yourself in a supportive environment